Ects points can be complemented in two ways: through addiotonal classes, eg OGUN and through complementary course, offered by SWFiS.
On-line courses are dedicated for students who have medical exemption certificate accepted by SWFiS:
> the course which suplements 0,5 ECTS point
only for students who started studying in 2012-2015
>the course which suplements 1.0 ECTS point
only for students who started studying in 2016 (and later)
Only the students whose medical exemption certificates have been approved by SWFiS and have a decision on medical exemption from physical education registered in the USOS system are eligible for enrolment.
The registration is a two-step process:
- First, you should register in the USOSweb of the Central Campus (it is not possible to register through token registration). To do this, you need to log on to USOSweb and then, in „Student section” tab find „Registrations”. In the category „Directly to the group” you need to register for the choosen course.
- Then you need to log on the COME Logon procedure goes the same way as for the USOSweb and UL systems. In the sidebar you need to choose „Courses” tab then „Faculty and Institute Courses” and find „SWFiS – Physical Education and Sports Centre”. When you log on – wait for opening of the course.
In order to complete the course, you need to study nine lectures and give 100% correct answers to questions attached to each of them. The number of attempts is unlimited.
WINTER SEMESTER 2017
Please note that a course dedicated to the students exempted from physical education in the summer semester 2016 for medical reasons will be held in the winter session (the date to be announced).
Pursuant to the Regulation No. 44 of the Rector of the University of Warsaw dated 26 October 2011, the students who started their studies after the academic year 2012/2013 shall be awarded 0.5 ECTS credits for each PE course they complete.
The students exempted from physical education shall be awarded no ECTS credits. Therefore, they must earn them otherwise. SWFiS offers supplementary on-line courses to earn the missing 0.5 ECTS credits.
Only the students whose medical sick leaves have been approved by SWFiS and for whom a decision on medical exemption from physical education has been registered in the USOS system are eligible for enrolment.
The enrolment for the supplementary course is carried out in two stages: first, you should register in the USOSweb of the Central Campus (web registration stage) and then on the COME platform.
Round I: 23.01.2018, 9:00 PM to 30.01.2018, 11:59 PM
Round II: 20.02.2018, 9:00 PM to 27.02.2018, 11:59 PM
Following the registration in the USOSweb, you should register on the COME platform (http://kampus.come.uw.edu.pl/) and await opening of the course. The login procedure is the same as for the USOSweb and UL systems. Once you log in, choose from the list of course categories “Kursy wydziałowe i instytutowe” [Courses held by faculties and institutes], then “Studium Wychowania Fizycznego i Sportu” [Physical Education and Sports Department].
COURSE AVAILABILITY ON THE PLATFORM:
– Students registered in the round I: 31.01.2018 9:00 AM to 8.02.2018, 11:59 PM
– Students registered in the round II: 28.02.2018 9:00 AM to 7.03.2018 11:59 PM
ENTERING GRADES TO USOS:
– Students registered in the round I: 9.02.2018
– Students registered in the round II: 8.03.2018
In order to complete the course, you need to study nine lectures and give 100% correct answers to questions attached to them. The number of attempts is unlimited.